Job Type: Full-Time
Remote: No, Working On-Site
Job Added: 27 May 2020
We are looking for a C# .NET Software Developer who will be responsible for the development of our software products.
This role is ideal for somebody who is passionate about building great software apps who loves being part of a team but is also self-motivated and likes the idea of working locally in Piraeus, Greece
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Software development skills using the .NET framework in C#.
- Good technical proficiency in the development of web services, Web API and WCF.
- Hands-on object-oriented development experience in a Microsoft stack development environment primarily using C# in Visual Studio.
- Strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- Keen to learn new technologies
- Very good command of the English language.
Good to know
.NET, ASP.NET Web API, ASP.NET Web Forms, ASP.NET MVC, Angular, Unity, Bootstrap
LINQ, jQuery, React.js, Windows API, Windows Forms, Microsoft Foundation Class Library (MFC), DevExpress.
Design Patterns, Clean code, Test-driven Development (TDD), Refactoring, Object-oriented Programming (OOP), REST, Service-oriented Architecture (SOA), Agile Software Development, Scrum, Waterfall development, Asynchronous Programming, Inversion of control, Model View Controller (MVC).
Code management, Time management.
Git, Microsoft Team Foundation Server, Power BI, Windows Installer.
2+ years’ experience, with knowledge of and experience in all major software, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio, Windows, IIS.
How to Apply
If this sounds like a fit, please apply through our online application form.
Only candidates with an online portfolio or work samples may be shortlisted and contacted. Please clearly state your personal contribution to each project submitted.
No recruiters, agencies, or phone calls please.