Job Type: Full-Time
Skills: Business Administration, Ms Office, English
Job Added: 27 May 2020
We are interested in an evolving and dynamic executive assistant who can coordinate and organize our executives’ activities, take care of our digital presence and complete our business networking.
This role is ideal for somebody who loves being part of a team but is also self-motivated and likes the idea of working in an Informatics Business company.
- Previous working experience for (2) year(s)
- Creative and efficient problem solver
- Communicative character with organizational skills and ease of communication.
- Professional previous occupation with social media (LinkedIn, etc.)
- Keen to learn new technologies
- Very good knowledge of using Ms Office
- Very good command of the English language.
Good to know
Dynamics 365, Pylon ERP.
Business Administration, Accounting, Marketing, Time Management, Articles.
2+ years’ experience, with knowledge of and experience in all major software, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint.
How to Apply
If this sounds like a fit, please apply through our online application form.
Only candidates having experience may be shortlisted and contacted. Please clearly state your personal contribution to each previous experience submitted.
No recruiters, agencies, or phone calls please.