Job Type: Full-Time
Skills: WordPress, PHP, JS, CSS
Job Added: 3 June 2020
We are looking for a self-motivated Full Stack WordPress Developer who can accomplish any kind of WordPress based project and implement new web applications, as well as make enhancements to pre-existing web applications on a PHP/React.JS/WordPress stack.
This role is ideal for somebody who is passionate about building great websites who loves being part of a team but is also self-motivated and likes the idea of working locally in Piraeus or remotely.
- Previous working experience as a Full Stack WordPress Developer for two (2) year(s)
- API Implementation Experience – ability to read API documentation and implement an API call either front end or back end.
- MySQL profiling and query optimization
- Creative and efficient problem solver
- Strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- Keen to learn new technologies
- Very good command of the English language.
Good to know
Design Patterns, Clean code, REST, Agile Software Development, Scrum, Waterfall development.
Code management, Time management.
2+ years’ experience, with knowledge of and experience in all major software, including Microsoft Word, Excel, CentOS, Apache.
How to Apply
If this sounds like a fit, please apply through our online application form.
Only candidates with an online portfolio or work samples may be shortlisted and contacted. Please clearly state your personal contribution to each project submitted.
No recruiters, agencies, or phone calls please.