Job Type: Internship, 6 mo
Remote: No, Working On-Site
Skills: B.S. Degree, English
Job Added: 14 OCT 2019
We are interested in IT graduates for internships. To get an IT internship, you should be able to troubleshoot and resolve basic computer and technology issues and understand system software concepts. Knowledge of programming languages such as Java, SQL, C#, PHP and Python, is also a plus.
As an intern, you’ll gain hands-on experience in diagnosing and resolving user problems. Depending on your area of interest, you might flex your coding muscles, keep key iBS’s IT projects on track and find out how an IT company works. There are several career opportunities for IT professionals with a degree and real-world experience, from software developer to IT system technician, including front-end developer, content editor, and computer hardware engineer.
This role is ideal for somebody who loves being part of a team but is also self-motivated and likes the idea of working in an Informatics Business company.
- Basic knowledge of Computer Networking.
- Understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- Keen to learn new technologies.
- Very good command of the English language.
Good to know
- Programming Languages: C#, PHP, Python.
- Tools: Photoshop, WordPress.
- Misc: Basic knowledge of all major software, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint.
How to Apply
If this sounds like a fit, please apply through our online application form.
Only candidates in Computer Science may be shortlisted and contacted.
No recruiters, agencies, or phone calls please.