Job Type: Full-Time
Job Added: 27 May 2020
We are looking for a self-motivated PHP Laravel Developer who can accomplish any kind of software application using PHP and Laravel Framework and enjoy working on back-end development.
This role is ideal for somebody who is passionate about building great software apps who loves being part of a team but is also self-motivated and likes the idea of working locally in Piraeus, Greece.
- Previous working experience as a PHP / Laravel developer for (3) year(s)
- In depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP and Laravel 5 PHP Framework
- Hands on experience with SQL schema design, REST API design
- Software testing (PHPUnit, PHPSpec, Behat)
- MySQL profiling and query optimization
- Creative and efficient problem solver
- Strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- Keen to learn new technologies
- Very good command of the English language.
Good to know
Design Patterns, Clean code, Test-driven Development (TDD), Refactoring, Object-oriented Programming (OOP), REST, Service-oriented Architecture (SOA), Agile Software Development, Scrum, Waterfall development, Asynchronous Programming, Inversion of control, Model View Controller (MVC).
Code management, Time management.
3+ years’ experience, with knowledge of and experience in all major software, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio, CentOS, Apache.
How to Apply
If this sounds like a fit, please apply through our online application form.
Only candidates with an online portfolio or work samples may be shortlisted and contacted. Please clearly state your personal contribution to each project submitted.
No recruiters, agencies, or phone calls please.