Join our team
Contact us by phone
+30 210 4224 242
iBS is independently recognized as the company where talented and hardworking people can fully realize their potential, and even go beyond what they think they can achieve. And yes, we’re hiring – please have a look at our open positions in Greece, and let’s get it started!
Purpose of this position is for the candidate to process company correspondence, compose letters – documents – essays – reports, to practice administrative duties according to his/her supervisor’s guidelines, set issues’ priority, participate to the solution of critical issues, to undertake effective initiatives in crisis situations, to care for company’s Public Relations, manage supplies, to prepare – coordinate – monitor – implement activities’ schedules of his/her supervisor.
- Degree in business administration
- Excellent knowledge of English, Proficiency level
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good Knowledge of using WordPress
- Competence in communication and interpersonal relationships
- ACTA / CSMA certification is desirable
Object of this position is to provide A level support to end-users. Our clients are using Windows OS and Microsoft Office solutions.
- Basic hardware knowledge (replacing / adding HDDs, memory, printers, etc)
- Capable to configure, maintain, upgrade Window OS and Microsoft Office Applications
- Having good knowledge about DHCP, DNS, Active Directory, File Sharing, TCP/IP, MFP, WiFi etc.
- Knowing well to configure email accounts (POP, IMAP, SMTP, Office 365) On any king device.
- Good knowledge of English language.
- Motorcycle Driving License.
Senior Application Developer
Object of this position is the development of Windows and Android applications.
- C#, ASP .NET MVC
- A strong understanding of SQL and database design, especially MYSQL
- REST APIs
- Previous service in equivalent position for at least 2 years
- A great workspace in Piraeus city center filled with passionate, creative, small team oriented
- An opportunity to grow into a very important role
- Access to books and resources for professional and personal development
- Competitive Salary